Saturday, October 4, 2008

My three favorite presentations

The three presentations I enjoyed the most were the presentation topic about Clemson Basketball. It was a great topic for the class, and he kept us interested by asking questions or getting heated about the crazy basketball statistics. The statistics gave his presentation ethos, because you clearly could not doubt the issue when the statistics were as obvious as they were. The next presentation I enjoyed was the topic about the actual date of his presentation. He listed famous birthdays, special events throughout history, along with other important things about that particular date for every year. His presentation was very humorous, and creative. It kept my attention, and I enjoyed his humor. :) The third presentation I enjoyed was the presentation topic about studying abroad in Italy. I thought she did a really great job of motivating people to want to go abroad. I have always wanted to go to Italy, so I loved all the fun pictures she included in her presentatinon. She even made sure to include all the information about how to get started, and sign up which might be useful to someone.

No comments: